Sunday, December 11, 2016

Last Race Weekend in Colorado for Awhile!

Back from Ireland with a few weeks before heading back over I went racing out at High Plains Raceway with the MRA. With my house being sold it was to be one of my last races in Colorado for some time as well most likely. A good group of people to go racing with and very competitive!
Big thanks to Brandon Fosbinder as always helping me out!
I also brought the wee 125 out for some 2-smokin fun so that was exciting to get back out to HPR where I crashed it last year and broke my wrist, elbow, and got a level 3 AC seperation at the top of the corkscrew... Worked the demons out pretty quickly, so much fun!!! 
Front straight into turn one on the only 2-Smoker around! GIGGLES!!!
We switched over to Pirelli tires this weekend and had some feeling issues to work through on the Supertwin but all in all had a decent weekend on it. 
Getting used to the new Pirellis and pushing, look at the squish in that rear tire!
The Supertwin ran good, the heat was tough, but we made it work!
The last race of the weekend was on the wee 125 and it was a fun one! I stalled it on the line and was dead last so I had a sprint race of passing people like crazy! Good fun! I missed a 3rd place finish by inches! Damn!
Absolutely LOVE this wee bike, if you ever get the chance to ride one just do it!
So close, if the race wouldn't have been shortened by a lap it would have been mine!
With that I will leave ya with some of my favorite pics from the weekend, was a great weekend and I will miss my racing family from Colorado! Have had a blast with you folks!
Great fun and Great times with some Great people, Dylan Hale behind me here on the cool down lap.
Running up the inside of Brandon Fosbinder into turn one, monkey-football...
2-Smokin Good Time!
Travis Newbold and myself have epic battles and epic good times on and off the track! Legend!
Newbold says lets rip this little beeatch!!!
They actually let these two yahoos race motorbikes?
Must be the hats making us smile eh? With Jennifer Hale always fun times!
Newbold's new "flesh" colored racing suit...
Last one from Colorado!
Next update will be about the big trip across the pond! Probably going to be multiple blog posts on that one, that's gonna be fun to re live again for the most part! Hope you enjoy it too!

Teaser pic:








No comments:

Post a Comment