Saturday, November 22, 2014

Marketing and promotions take some time now don't they?

Good Times! Finally have a Saturday off here and even a 3 day weekend! So what shall I bore you with... Hmmm, I have been sending out sponsor proposals and racer resume's pretty much all day! Sitting in front of my computer looking at pics from last season has brought back a lot of GREAT memories! Man what a year!

So now it is time to focus on next season and see who is willing to work with Just-Us Racing in our future adventures! It is gonna be a crazy hectic year next year for sure!

So who is going to come out to Colorado June 28th to watch the race up Pikes Peak?
I know what bike I am gonna ride, it is gonna be different than last year and will give me a better chance of a podium in the middleweight division... More to come on that later!

Got to go out for a ride on the wifey's Ducati Monster yesterday, after not riding for a couple of weeks because of cold weather and this silly white stuff it felt really really good to get back out! Never thought I would really enjoy cruising around town on the street again, this summer has changed all of that! 

That's about it I guess, I have been working a lot and finally will be back to a regular routine again. Will have to get on here more and post up some more soon!

Cheers for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment